I put Liam to bed tonight. And then sent my husband, who had been working on a presentation/studying in to say goodnight (normally Liam runs into the office to tell Joel goodnight, but he was too busy playing with his puzzles and looking for "fish" stories in his Bible) as I went off to go do something else. Five minutes later, I hear my son calling out to me. I head back to see what all the ruckus is...
... at a quick first glance everything looked innocent.
A little TOO innocent.
My child never lays down THAT quickly.
My curiosity beginning to get the best of me, I went in for a closer look.
I must say, out of graham crackers and diaper boxes, this would be my choice too :)
But I told Liam his Daddy was unfortunately too big to stay in his crib with him- not to mention they would goof off too much and their "slumber party" would have the usual result of no sleep.
So the search for the perfect bedmate will continue...
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I believe that is a new take on family beds....now, all they need is the momma in there :)
Oh my word...I just pictured Joel climbing in there and about died of laughter. =) What a tired medical guy won't do for a soft place to lie down. =)
An
Post a Comment