My son decided to pick out his own clothes to wear today. Kudos to him for getting a shirt that matched the shorts. But I'm not sure about his decision to have a blue "crab" hat (aka lobster) to match his blue "crab" (aka lobster) shirt. Good thing he decided to ditch the hat before we went to the park! :)
In other news, the wee one is 1 month old today. Can you believe it?! Wow, time has flown by! He's gaining a bit of head control, still is determined to nurse almost every 2 hours (though he did give me a 6 hour time stretch last night, praise God... because I needed it!) and continues to surprise me with his spit up. Though not colicky, he is prone to start crying hysterically at any given time- but usually the moment you pick him up (or soon thereafter), he burps and then is content. He still has blue eyes, and I will find out his weight/height at his 1 mo checkup which I think is this Thursday (I'll post an update once I get them).
His brother still continues to love on him, laments when "baby sad" (but informs me that "Liam happy"), has gotten more clingy to Joel and I (don't ask Joel though :) and will sometimes test his Mama's desire to discipline by being unruly while I'm nursing. He's usually quick to share his toys (how long will that last?!) and give full body press kisses- much to his brother's dismay. Though Aiden may not like getting squashed by his brother's love, he does love his brother, and if he's crying and Liam comes up to him chattering away, Aiden will usually stop until Liam runs off again. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment