Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Not Exactly a Team Player

Liam got out the Uno Attack game, but after the initial fun of pressing the button and having the cards shoot out at him wore off, he informed me that he wanted to play cards with Aiden.
Well, actually, it was more like,

"baby brother. cards. baby go? share. cards. baby brother."

I kind of ignored him for a bit, but then I figured I better make sure he didn't attack his napping little brother. Luckily the camera was still upstairs from my earlier post, because this is what I saw. 


 Unfortunately for Liam, his brother wasn't as interested in playing at the time. Liam soon got bored, took the cards back, and gave them to me instead, and we had a fun time naming off colors and numbers, before he decided Mommy reading him books was a lot more fun then her quizzing him on his numbers (which he doesn't recognize too well, besides 2,4, and 8) and colors (which he pretty much has down now, besides pink which he thinks is just a lighter version of purple). :)

No comments: