Thursday, June 9, 2011

For Michelle

Apparently having a second child is not an excuse for not posting pictures and updating my blog more frequently. I apologize. Most of you have been extremely patient as I've adjusted to this new addition in our lives. Some have been fairly patient, while reminding me that when I found time, it would be nice to throw up more pictures. One of you, on the other hand, complained to my sister 4 times yesterday that I hadn't done anything in more then a week, and let her know that I hadn't done anything today either. So, dear self-proclaimed "official Virkler baby food feeder", this post is for you :)

You didn't specify what pictures you wanted though, so here is just a few random ones...

I promise I'll be posting pictures (hopefully more frequently- but no promises) soon! 

PS- I hope you are having a delightful time on your new jet skis in Cali :)


AT THE HOSPITAL

Waiting to get clearance from the doctor so that we can go home
(and yes, my parents made me leave 24hrs after I was born...)




Liam is a bit possessive of his little brother. And he loves to give kisses :)


AT HOME


Such a cheese- but I love it :)
 I think this is Liam's favorite part of the day... when he gets to "hold it. baby"



Talking to Aunt Katie while lounging in Aiden's carseat
Don't ask. 
STRAWBERRY PICKING

Checking to make sure baby brother is doing ok since he wasn't in on all the fun!


Now I best get to bed since my son(s) are both asleep :)

1 comment:

Chelle & Eric said...

YESSSSss! I Love it, hahaha! Aiden is soo cute and dark! And I cracked up seeing him lounging in the carseat with phone in hand and one shoe on. hahah.