Faye and Lindsay came over on Wednesday to help me out with the boys. They were going to steal Liam away from me and take him to the park, but it was waaaay too hot outside (and maybe I was just a
wee bit starved for my son and some company with my crafting friends!) so instead I ended up talking them into hanging out in my backyard, enjoying rhubarb crunch and strawberry pie as we watched the children play with Liam's new whale sprinkler (a gift from his good friends Caleb and Erica). Then Faye was sweet enough to go pick up my mom from the airport so Liam could get in a nap :)
I didn't really pull out my camera except for the beginning and end, so for once I won't overload you with photos!
Our lawn was well-watered by the end of the afternoon!
I tried using it to water my garden too, but it didn't work out so well.
3 month old Colton.
We were trying to get him to smile. Liam tried too, getting in the way of us taking pictures!
Aiden wasn't quite up for a photo shoot
1 comment:
Oh Amber! That last picture of Aiden is melting my heart. He's so precious. I can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment