Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Days Gone By


 So I bought this fold up chair for Liam, because previously he had been using a bouncer as his chair that my cousin had bought for me when he was a baby. I figure now that Aiden's around, I may need it. Well, he immediately set it up and put it right by the back screen door. He then asked for a drink to put in his chair.

 
And then he just sat there.

Staring out the window.

I asked him what he was watching.

He pointed to the ground and said "ants".

Isn't that exciting?!

Apparently that's the best this Mama can do when his Grandma and Aunt Jane leave.

I'm not sure about the ant part, but it did remind me of the elderly people that love to sit outside and just kind of watch life float by each day after they retire.

I guess now that Aiden is around, Liam is practicing and getting ready for an early retirement.

watching the ants.
(It did make me feel slightly better that least later on he chose to watch more then just ants and instead watched the squirrels, birds and the rabbit that should not be in my yard).


can you get any more comfy then that?

1 comment:

Chelle & Eric said...

Hahaha! This is hilarious! Again... might have been another opportunity for Americas Funniest Home Videos Amber. I'm telling you, the little kids always win the $10,000 !!